1st Myocardial Function Symposium 2020 Graz AT
|Graz, AT, 2020 Jan 10-11. 1st Myocardial Function Symposium: “Targets in cardiometabolic disease”.|
DGK and ÖKG (2020-01-10) MitoGlobal
Abstract: 1st Myocardial Function Symposium: “Targets in cardiometabolic disease”, Graz, Austria, 2020
- The first “Myocardial function symposium” on “Targets in cardiometabolic disease” of the German Cardiac Society Working Group on Myocardial Function and Energetics (WG13) is organized as a joint Meeting with the Austrian Society of Cardiology Working Group Cardiovascular Biology and Thrombosis Research (WG1).
- The meeting has been established to increase scientific exchange and to foster collaborations among scientists and clinicians of similar research interest in a particularly friendly and productive atmosphere. The current meeting will focus on underlying mechanisms and treatment options of diabetic heart disease, including basic science sessions to exchange knowledge on models and methods used in cardiometabolic research.
- Aula of the MED CAMPUS Graz
- Neue Stiftingtalstrasse, Neue Stiftingtalstraße 2, 8010 Graz
- Med Campus Graz website
- Programme of the symposium: here
- Heiko Bugger, Graz, AT
- Katrin Streckfuß-Bömeke, Göttingen, DE
- WG13 – Myocardial Function and Energetics, German Cardiac Society (DGK)
- WG1 – Cardiovascular Biology and Thrombosis Research, Austrian Society of Cardiology (ÖKG)
Oroboros at Myocardial Function Symposium
Oroboros oral presentation
- Gnaiger Erich Novel technologies for mitochondria and cell research, Jan 10, 14:45-15:00
- Oroboros participation was supported by the project NextGen-O2k which has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 859770.
2020, MitoGlobal, ORO, NextGen-O2k
Listed under MitoGlobal Events